Sunday, July 11, 2004

What you find here

This is my personal web site and statements on this site do not represent the views of anyone other than me. I make no guarantee of the accuracy and usefulness of anything stated here and other information.

English is my second language, so don't expect my grammar to be perfect. If something went wrong, I would appreciate if you let me know in a kind way.

Every article published is archived in the Table of Contents. You can browse the articles by category on the right: for example, you can see on everything "Anti-Quackery" by clicking "Anti-Quackery" in the categories section. You can use Blogger to search this page by any keyword and you can make comments.

I appreciate getting comments, even if I don't respond to all of them. Don't expect me respond to anonymous comments.

I reserve the right to delete comments that are irrelevent to the issue. Trollish behavior is not welcome, but if you have something substantive to say, your comment will not be deleted.

My blog contains links to external sites with information created and maintained by other authors and bloggers than me. Please note that I don't control and cannot guarantee the relevance or accuracy of these outside materials.

Many of the sites linked to here are newspapers or magazines and it is impossible to maintain the links. Please notify me if you find any dead links.

To refresh the site you'll have to click the buttom in the sidebar to the right.

Subscribe

You can subscribe to the site as an rss feed by hitting this button:

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

The adress for the RSS Feed: Atom Side Feed(XML)

See who links to your web site.