Friday, March 11, 2005

Waterrelated pseudoscience, fantasy and quackery, be amused

If you need evidence that the world will believe anything, then take a look click on the Scalarwave Structured Water and be amused! It's a miracle if anyone could take this seriously...

Home of scalarwave technology claim that children with various learning disabilities need their right brain functions to be stimulated, -with energy medicine in other words structured water.

Here is what the water can do (*LOL*):


My first experience of drinking the children’s formula was that somehow in an inexplicable way my childlike joy---a human birthright---was returned to me. It is a tremendous gift. I did not realize that I had lost this joy. I was standing in line at Starbucks when I saw a child dancing and twirling in ecstasy. I realized that this was precisely the inner experience that I was having. I also realized that the other adults did not even notice the child’s precious expression of joy until I directed their attention towards noticing. It was as though they were disconnected from the child’s effervescent expression of joy. I also found myself making up a song and singing out loud much to the amusement of the people who were fixing my latte. We all became amused as this creative expression and outburst was completely spontaneous. I had taken an event and a problem and turned it into a song. Fortunately they knew me quite well and shared my laughter and joy.

They have made a "bio-impedance test", they have testimonials, brain pictures and long descriptions about the structure of water and cells, -it's sounds really scientific.

This links has nearly anything about water cluster pseudoscience.

The topic reminds me of the classic fairy tale "the emperor's new clothes" written by H.C.Andersen.

See who links to your web site.