Monday, September 26, 2005

Kevin Trudeau in Washingtonpost.com

Gene Weingarten wrote a piece on Kevin Trudeau that is worth reading:

It's Enough to Make You Sick
But this health book will cure you of gullibility


By Gene Weingarten - Sunday, September 25, 2005; Page W64

I just finished reading the No. 1 national best-selling advice book in America: Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About, by Kevin Trudeau. I think I can safely say it is not a "good book," though I admit my standards may be a little high. I am defining a "good book" as one that is not actively trying to kill you.

Trudeau argues that most doctors are idiots, puppets of the evil pharmaceuticals industry. Together they are engaged in a shocking conspiracy with the FDA and FTC to keep you ignorant about simple, inexpensive natural cures that exist for virtually all diseases and that could keep you alive well past 100. It's all a fraud, says Trudeau, whose expertise appears to be that he, himself, has been convicted of fraud. (Don't look to the book for details about this last item. It involved a credit-card scam.)

Gene Weingarten on Trudeau, read the rest and enjoy!

See who links to your web site.