Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Language considerations

I have had a lot of thought on what language to write my blog in. I am inclined to write in english as my thoughts has a larger potential for getting feedback. But still a lot of thought works better in danish, because I am danish citizen.

I have decided to write in both languages - as most of the blogs with danish roots that I read also do. Mayby I could use little icons showing categories and with a little danish flag on danish posts. I think the idea is good, so if you have such icons, please sent it to me.

A thought occured to me - wouldn’t it be possible to automatically translate danish posts into english, spanish, german, swedish and esperanto. The different versions could then be placed as alternative indexes.

See who links to your web site.